Birthday Girl Birthday Girl

Good message

I myself am one who likes to party and such and it can be unerving to watch something porteying it badely. But you have a point and this is completely possible and you conveyed a possitive message. I mean, I kinda take my own family for granted, and I shouldn't, doesn't mean I don't know right from wrong. So props on this. I'm not saying one can't go out and party either, but it's good to be careful when doing so. And to DementisXYZ, fuck you for speaking like that about stoners, saying you're being a lowlife for this is profiling. People are lowlifes, not whatever group you put them in.

PeAtrit responds:

I totally understand you. : ) You got the message. Thanks alot!
I also agree, but you can go out and have fun, aslong as you know the familys value!

Thanks again!

Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz

Funny ass shit.

Zuggy, how could you say the acting and script sucked? It was good, and made the charters believable. I thought this was a genius piece of animation, great animation and voices. Keep the series up. :)

"Let's play" "Let's play"

An extension to Brackenwood?

Great artwork and style. This is a homage right? Adam would be proud. Only thing is it's a bit short and devout of any real story. I . Your artistic abilities in flash are nearly match to Adams though and I hope to see more of this in the future. Awesome work.

Spoontamer responds:

Thanks!) I will try not to disappoint)

Splatris Splatris

Interesting

It's a cool take on tetris and a fun one at that. There is one thing though, it's a bit hard to tell spaces and a grid would be appreciated as well as a faster speed. :)

The Impossible Quiz 2 The Impossible Quiz 2

great game man, loved them both, keep it up

madnes, your an idiot, and it's easy to get flash for free, if your not smart enough to figure that out then don't talk...

Madness interactive Madness interactive

ONE OF THE BEST GAMEZ ON NG!!!!

all right man, awsome game, awsome series...madness rocks! keep it up!

Happy Tree Friends theme remix Happy Tree Friends theme remix

Hell yeah man

I can see this being played to a HTF montage of death or something. It would be raw as hell to see that. This beat kicks ass and I give you props for it, hell I bet the guys at Mondo Media even would.